Last weekend, I had the pleasure of meeting Tim Gunn at the (epically large!) Walgreens on Sunset and Vine in Los Angeles to celebrate P&G and Walgreens’ partnership with Tim Gunn and the 2014 People’s Choice Awards!
(As an aside, it’s seriously the biggest Walgreens ever – it even has a juice bar!)
As I toured the store with Project Runway host Tim Gunn and celebrity makeup artist (and P&G’s North American Beauty Training Manager & Ambassador) Marsha Chilko, I was compelled to fill a GIANT cart with all the fabulous drugstore beauty finds I wanted to immediately see in my bathroom.
So, what, you want to know, did I pick up on this run to the shopping mecca of LA? (Ok, Rodeo Drive is probably the real shopping mecca, but if you’re looking to stock up on beauty finds – and keep some dough in your bank account to boot – Walgreens is definitely the better of the two.)
Here are my top 5 (Tim Gunn approved!) drugstore beauty finds – all available at your local Walgreens.
1. Crest 3D White 1 Hour Express Whitestrips… because in just 1 hour you can remove years of stains for a brighter, whiter smile – all without a time-consuming or money-guzzling trip to the dentist’s office.
2. Pantene Pro-V Weekly Rehab Creme… because my color-treated hair needs all the love it can get, and with Mosa Mint Oil and antioxidants this weekly treatment deeply conditions my hair in just 2 minutes.
3. Covergirl Bombshell Volume Mascara… because it’s double-edge wand adds volume in one swipe and intensifies with another for lashes that look fake (without the hassle!).
4. Olay Ultra Moisture with Shea Butter Body Wash… because it’s so hydrating I can even skip the moisturizer (and anything that saves time in the morning is a must-have in my book!).
5. Venus & Olay Razor… because you can’t go wrong with Venus’ 5-blade technology, Olay’s moisture bar and a delicious sugarberry scent!
Load up and pamper like a celebrity as you tune in on Wednesday, January 8th to watch Tim Gunn live on red carpet at 2014 People’s Choice Awards one hour before the show (at 8pm ET) to see all of the fabulous looks.
Sponsored by P&G