This Medicine Cabinet Staple Can Banish A Blemish Stat!
Whether you’re on vacation without your bathroom full of beauty remedies or none of your go-to pimple busters are getting the job done, the next time you find yourself with a big old pimple, head to your medicine cabinet.
Turns out, aspirin is actually salicylic acid in its most pure form, meaning it can unclog and calm even the most raging of zits quickly and easily!
How To Use Aspirin To Get Rid Of A Pimple
- Use the back of a spoon to roughly crush an aspirin pill. The pill should be broken up, but don’t worry about it being smooth.
- Add a few drops of water at a time, while mixing, until you’ve reached a desired consistency.
- The aspirin should dissolve, forming a thick paste.
- Apply the thick paste over a pimple. Let it dry for 2-3 minutes before rinsing off.
- Remove the paste immediately if you feel any discomfort.
You can repeat this once a day, as needed, but if you notice any irritation, discontinue use.