Feel like a sweaty-mess after any kind of workout? Go from sweaty and disheveled to looking (and, more importantly, feeling!) like a million bucks with these top 5 beauty essentials for your gym bag!
A quick gym bag makeover will have you going from spinning to strutting in no time. Trust us, don’t leave home without ’em.
- Aveeno Positively Radiant Tinted Moisturizer with SPF 30 ($14.99) – Tinted moisturizers are great because they serve a triple purpose: concealing skin imperfections, hydrating dry skin and giving you a healthy glow. Post-workout everyone will think you’ve taken a shower … but why divulge your secrets?
- Say Yes to Cucumber Facial Towelettes ($5.99) – These wipes will remove all the dead skin, dirt, sweat, make-up and bacteria from your sweaty face – both before and after your sweat session – making them a must have for exercisers on-the-go. (Bonus: they’re oil-free and hypoallergenic too!)
- Dove Go Fresh Cucumber + Green Tea Body Mist ($4.99) – Deodorant isn’t optional. Nor is it always enough. Want to run from boxing to brunch? Spritz Dove’s body mist and no one will know you’re sweat-clad.
- Smith’s Rosebud Salve ($5.59) – With just this little tin you can moisturize your lips, add a dab of luminosity to your eyelids and soothe rough cuticles. With your exercise-induced flushed cheeks you’ll look fresh and dewy in a pinch.
- Batiste Dry Shampoo ($8.99) – If you don’t have time to wash and style post-workout, dry shampoo is the next best thing. Spruce up your hair with this affordable and easy-to-use product that absorbs oil and sweat and leaves hair smelling fresh.