Golden Globes 2016 Beauty Report: Alicia Vikander’s Twisted Bun
Celebrity: Alicia Vikander
Hair Stylist: Celebrity Stylist Chris Naselli
The Scoop: This best supporting actress nominee turned heads on tonight’s red carpet in a white Louis Vuitton gown with ruffled accents. Celebrity Stylist Chris Naselli used TRESemmé products to create the stunning twisted bun to complement her look.
How To DIY Alicia Vikander’s Twisted Bun
- Generously apply TRESemmé Perfectly (un)Done Sea Salt Spray to damp hair from roots to tips to create texture and hold.
- Rough blow dry hair.
- Create a deep side part.
- Mix TRESemmé Make Waves Shaping Gel Cream and TRESemmé Keratin Infusion Smoothing Serum together and apply to hair.
- Begin twisting the front section of hair, starting at the part.
- Twist hair up and away from the face, towards the nape of the neck to create a roll.
- Using a comb, smooth and slick the sides of the hair to avoid unwanted flyaways.
- Pull loose hair, including the coil, into a low ponytail and twist the lengths into a twisted bun, securing with hairpins.
- Complete the twisted bun hairstyle by misting hair with TRESemmé TRES Two Extra Firm Hairspray for an all night hold.