Disheveled Halo Braid How To
Now that the summer is in full swing (well, at least on the east coast where temps and humidity are soaring!), Jenny Balding, a Cutler/Redken Stylist is showing us how to create the perfect disheveled halo braid.
Sure, stars like Jennifer Morrison and Amanda Seyfried have the braid crown style down pat, but if you want a more free-flowing twist on this prim and polished style, try a Disheveled Halo Braid for a showstopping finish.
This sizzling hairstyle is perfect for that summer wedding you have coming up – or just for the office!
Casual enough to keep all eyes on the bride, but fierce enough to totally turn heads, DIY your hair all by yourself, with these easy to follow steps.
Heck, braids couldn’t be any hotter right now, so if you love this carefree and super trending look, we’ve got the full beauty breakdown on this gorgeous disheveled halo braid that will surely impress.
How To DIY A Disheveled Halo Braid
- Start by creating a middle part, and split the hair into two sections.
- Braid each section starting just behind the chair.
- Bring one braid over the top and secure with hair pin behind the ear. Using the hairpin like an anchor, twist it back on itself.
- Secure the braid throughout the top section, as needed, with a couple of hair pins.
- Repeat with the second braid, securing it behind the first.
- Finish with hairspray.