DIY Jessica Chastain’s Glamorous Waves In 7 Easy Steps
It’s not merely Jessica Chastain‘s stunning red hair that captured our attention at the 2015 Golden Globes. It was also the glamorous waves, paired with a deep side part, that she rocked on the red carpet.
To help us to recreate the look, we asked Wella Professionals Stylist Renato Campora – the genius behind the look – to share with us all 7 steps we need to follow to DIY glamorous waves at home.
How To DIY Jessica Chastain’s Glamorous Waves
- Start with freshly washed and conditioned hair using Wella Professionals Elements Renewing Shampoo and Daily Renewing Conditioner which helps hydrate, nourish and strengthen hair.
- Apply Wella Professionals Elastic Energy Mousse to damp hair and blow dry using a round brush.
- Using a 1.5 inch curling iron, curl only the bottom portion of hair to create voluminous curls.
- Apply Wella Professional LuxeOil Light Oil Keratin Protection Spray to the top of the head to smooth any fly-aways.
- Allow hair to cool for 5 minutes then lightly brush through the curls to create a loose look.
- Apply a small amount of Wella Professionals Smooth Brilliance Shine Pomade to fingertips and smooth down the front of the hair for a sleek shiny look.
- Finish the look using Wella Professionals Stay Essential Finishing Spray.