How To DIY Full, Bouncy Hair Overnight
If there’s one hairstyle that never goes out of style, it’s full, bouncy hair that’s equal parts effortless and glamorous.
Most of us, though, think that full, bouncy hair is only found in the hands of a trained stylist. But that’s only because you don’t have the insider secrets to achieving full, bouncy hair all on your own… and all while you sleep, which is why we turned to celebrity stylist/expert, Chaz Dean.
“Full, bouncy hair is the must-have style,” says Dean. To achieve voluminous, textured strands, try this quick and easy tip at home.
How To Get Full, Bouncy Hair While You Sleep
- Before bed, mist dry hair with WEN® Replenishing Treatment Mist.
- Separate your hair in sections, 2 at the crown and 3 at the perimeter of your head. The more sections you create, the more texture you’ll get.
- Once separated, spritz WEN® Replenishing Treatment Mist to each section and twist up in buns, using loose hair ties.
- In the morning, take down your buns, spray more WEN® Replenishing Treatment Mist to your locks, gently tousle and let air-dry.
- Spray your roots with dry shampoo, if needed, for volume and oil absorption.
- Finish with hairspray, if desired.