Inspired by a modern Grace Kelly, celebrity hairstylist David Babaii created a volumized, full ponytail to compliment Gwyneth Paltrow’s pink Valentino gown.
To get Gwyneth’s flawless do, David and T3 Micro has provided us four simple steps to recreate this elegant look all by yourself.
How To DIY Gwyneth Patlrow’s Punked Out Ponytail
1. Start with wet hair and blow dry using the T3 Featherweight Luxe 2i.
2. Spray hairspray throughout hair to add texture.
3. Pull hair back into a high ponytail, securing with a clear elastic.
4. Wrap a small section of hair from the underside of the ponytail around the elastic. Secure with a bobby pin.
5. Flat iron ends to angle hair using the T3 SinglePass Straightening Iron.