Celebrity hairstylist Oscar Blandi created Sienna Miller’s Punk Rock hair for the 2013 Met Ball. Now he shows us how to DIY the asymmetrical rocker hair.
(Jacket – very sadly – not included.)
How To DIY Sienna Miller’s Met Gala Hair
1. Add tons of texture to fully dry hair using a mix of Oscar Blandi Pronto Dry Sculpting Pomade and Oscar Blandi Pronto Instant Glossing Cream. The hair should feel very thick and “dirty,” but the gloss should keep hair looking sleek and polished.
2. Take the two sides of the hair and slick them back using a mix of Oscar Blandi Hair Lift Serum and Oscar Blandi Hair Lift Mousse.
3. Use a curling iron to create a light bend in the hair.
4. Take both sides of the hair and pull them back as you would a ponytail. Use a clip or rubber band to secure and let one side fall, keeping the same rough texture.
5. Add a headband to liven the look.