The Easiest Beach Waves Ever
Want beach waves and have no clue how to use a curling iron?
Don’t worry. You’re not destined to a life of limp locks (or 3rd degree burns).
Instead, pick up invisibobble hair rings and bun it up.
The result: picture perfect beach wives anyone (and yes, we mean ANYONE) can do.
How To Get Perfect Beach Waves Without Heat (Or The Genes)
- Begin with straight, damp hair
- Divide your hair into 3 even sections, from the top of your head to the base of your neck. If you have especially thick hair, you may want to create 4 or 5.
- Twist the top section into a tight bun on the top of your head and secure with an invisibobble.
- Twist the middle section into a tight bun in the middle of your head and secure with an invisibobble.
- Twist the bottom section into a tight bun at the nape of your neck and secure with an invisibobble. (If you’re creating more than 3 buns, just be sure to space them out evenly down the back of your head.)
- Let sit until your hair is dry, or even overnight.
- Remove the invisbobbles and spray with a light hairspray or sea salt spray to hold.