Get The Look: The Low + Loose Ponytail
Designer: Alberta Ferretti
Lead Hair Stylist: Redken Global Creative Director Guido
The Scoop: To enhance the romance of Alberta Ferretti’s Fall/Winter 2015 Collection, Redken Global Creative Director Guido created a simple, soft low ponytail for the runway. With a silky smooth texture and natural movement, the loose ponytail is perfect for a romantic, yet simple style that’s great all year long.
How To DIY A Low + Loose Ponytail
- Start with clean hair by washing with Redken Frizz Dismiss Sulfate-Free Shampoo and Conditioner.
- Use a comb to create a clean center part.
- Apply a nickel-size amount of Redken Satinwear 02 prepping blow-dry lotion to damp hair from roots to ends.
- Blow dry hair smooth using a round brush to add volume to the crown.
- Pull hair back into a low, loose ponytail and secure with an elastic.
- To hide the elastic, wrap a small section of hair from the ponytail the elastic and secure with a small hair pin.