How To DIY Modernly Undone Hair at Victoria Beckham
Designer: Victoria Beckham
Lead Hair Stylist: Guido, Redken Creative Consultant
The Scoop: The perfect nonchalant, natural hairstyle to complement Victoria’s modern collection. As Guido, Redken Creative Consultant, said, “Victoria’s style is so modern and beautiful that I didn’t want to bring too much attention to the hair, and this natural look felt the most modern for this collection. There was a time when a blowout would have been considered a luxury, and it is very luxurious, but that kind of look on the runway can seem dated. The style at Victoria Beckham is very easy and undone, which created a more modern feeling.”
How To DIY The Modernly Undone Hair at Victoria Beckham
- Start with dry, natural hair.
- Spray wind blown 05 dry finishing spray all over hair to add texture and light body.
- Create a messy, natural side part with fingers.
- Take random sections of hair and bend around a 1¼ inch curling iron (or larger) to create natural body.
- Lightly tousle hair with fingers and finish with a thorough mist of wind blown 05 dry finishing spray for additional texture.