Get The Look: Delpozo’s V-Shaped Ponytails
Lead Hair Stylist: Antonio Corral Calero, Global Creative Director for Moroccanoil
The Scoop: The use and perception of color are the focal points of the DELPOZO Spring/Summer 2015 collection. We took the inspiration from Josef Albers’ “The Interaction of Color,” the land art of Nils-Udo, and marine life, as captured in Leopold and Rudolf Blaschka’s 19th Century glass creations. “This season, color is both a visual component and an architectural element, to create an aesthetic that is bold and sensitive. “Nils Udo photography, and the main inspiration for show, is very unique and modern, so I decided to keep consistency by creating a geometric line and keeping the hair completely straight. Through my eyes, the Delpozo woman is the epitome of modern and geometric with a feminine touch,” said Antonio Corral Calero.
How To DIY A V-Shaped Ponytail
- Combine the Moroccanoil Treatment Light and Moroccanoil Hydrating Styling Cream to damp hair to impart shine and intense hydration.
- Spritz Moroccanoil Heat Styling Protection to keep hair healthy and shiny.
- Part hair in the middle and use Moroccanoil Flat Iron to create super-sleek, ultra-straight style. Avoid volume while straightening.
- Take a 2” piece from the front on both sides and bring together at the nape of the neck, underneath the hair.
- Brush through hair with Moroccanoil Boar Bristle Brush and bring hair into a ponytail 1” from the ends. (think “v” shape)
- Finish with Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray Strong for long-lasting hold and sexy shine.