Pantene Beautiful Lengths + Walgreens Partner In October To Help Cancer Patients
For most of us, a lot of our identity is wrapped up in our hair: it’s natural texture and color tell us where we come from; its length and style show off our personalities.
But not everyone is so lucky.
For women who lose their hair from cancer treatment, this loss of their feminine identity can be brutal. I’d say it’s the icing on the cake, but it’s more like the broken shards of glass on the already stale donut.
Wanting to do their part to not only help women show off the beautiful hair they have, but also to provide a beautiful head of hair for women who have lost theirs, Pantene created the Pantene Beautiful Lengths program.
Their goal: to create free, real-hair wigs for women who have lost their hair due to cancer treatment. And in the last 10 years they have done that – massively! – with the Pantene Beautiful Lengths program having created more than 46,000 wigs.
In honor of the program’s 10th Anniversary, Pantene Beautiful Lengths and Walgreens have partnered to amplify this confidence-boosting initiative.
And Walgreens is putting their money where their mouth is in donating $50,000 to the Pantene Beautiful Lengths Fund this October.
But there’s more we can do.
Sure, you may not be able to write a check for $50k (sigh!), but that doesn’t mean you can’t make a difference in the lives of women having far worse hair days than you are…
Here’s How To Get Involved:
- Contribute to the Pantene Beautiful Lengths Fund. Contributions made to the Fund go directly to helping create free, real-hair wigs for women battling cancer. Click here for more details. You can also find more information and Pantene products at your local Walgreens.
- Spread the word. Share your donation on social media and encourage your friends and family to participate by using #BeautifulLengths, tagging @Pantene and @Walgreens.
- Donate Your Hair. Consider donating your hair to help make a wig for a woman in need. Click here for more info.
- Shop Consciously. Support brands, like Pantene, that have a bigger mission than just selling products at Walgreens.
Recommended For You…
- Pantene Says: Be Strong, Not Sorry
- News Flash: Humidity Isn’t The Cause Of Frizz. This Is.
- For Stronger Hair + Stronger Women Pantene Goes Pretty/Bold