Snake Braid Tutorial
If you’ve got a severe case of #hairboredom, there’s still time to learn new tricks and take your usual ‘do to new lengths.
Braids, without a doubt, can transform drab locks to fabulous works of art, so if you are dying to hack some spring glam to your everyday hair looks, master the snake braid, a simple style from from Aussie Celebrity Stylist Sarah Potempa sure to upgrade your beauty game fast.
How To DIY A Snake Braid
A necessary spin on all your usual office looks, the snake braid is an easy upgrade for braiding novices and all-stars alike.
- Take a small section of your hair and being by creating a basic braid.
- When you’re a couple of inches from the ends of your basic braid, separate the 3 ends of your soon-to-be snake braid so you can see more clearly which is which.
- Hold the middle strand straight as you pull the two outer strands over to the left and gently slide them up the middle piece.
- Shape the resulting bends so the middle section “snakes” through the braid – it’s unexpected and easy!
- Don’t forget to your snake braid with hair spray, such as Aussie Mega Aerosol Hairspray.
Photo Credit: ehow (left), Polyvore (right)