How To DIY Brooklyn Decker’s Glam Punk Hair in 5 Easy Steps
Actress Brooklyn Decker debuted a edgy yet sleek do at this year’s Met Ball and to steal this gorgeous style, we’ve consulted industry vet Patrick Melville who styled Mrs. Roddick himself.
For a complete step-by-step guide on how to achieve Brooklyn Decker’s Met Ball look right at home, read on for the full beauty deets.
How To DIY Brooklyn Decker’s Punk Hair
1. Start this look by blow drying hair straight.
2. Once hair is dry, use a large barrel curling iron to create texture, curling hair. For hair closer to the face, curl towards the face.
3. After curling, spray hair with a dry shampoo like AVEENO Pure Renewal Dry Shampoo to break apart the curls and amp up the temperature.
4. Part hair towards the left side of the head and wrap the hair from the left side of your face across your scalp towards the right.
5. Finish the look with bobby pins of your choice. Fasten hair creating this asymmetrical look.