How To DIY Teresa Palmer’s Swept-Back Braid
At the premiere of ‘Lights Out,’ Teresa Palmer wowed in a swept-back braid.
Inspired by Teresa Palmer’s black Michael Kors dress, TRESemmé Celebrity Stylist John D. created “a braided style that pulled the hair off of her face to keep things fresh and accentuate the high neckline of the dress.”
Here’s how to get the look at home!
DIY Teresa Palmer’s Swept-Back Braid In 5 Easy Steps
- Prep clean damp hair by spritzing TRESemmé Perfectly (un)Done Sea Salt Spray throughout. Use fingers to distribute product evenly, then scrunch hair to help bring out natural texture.
- Blow dry hair using a diffuser to create a soft bend in the hair.
- Once dry, pull hair back away from face and French braid hair starting at the top. Continue braiding to the nape of the neck, then fasten with an elastic to create a low ponytail.
- Define waves in the ponytail by using a flat iron and bending sections into S-waves for added volume.
- Complete the look and tame flyaways spritz style all over using TRESemmé TRES Two Ultra Fine Mist Hairspray.
Recommended For You…