Undone See-Saw Braid Rocks The Runway. Here’s How To DIY The Braided Hairstyle.
Designer: Sandy Liang
Lead Hair Stylist: O&M Global Creative Director Janelle Chaplin
The Scoop: Inspired by British minimalism, the relaxed, undone look channels the rugged, romantic glow experienced after a day spent hiking in the splendor of the English countryside. The hair reflects the inspiration with a messy, textured, undone see-saw braid, reminiscent of the ultimate outdoors girl.
How To DIY An Undone See-Saw Braid
- Create texture by spraying O&M Surf Bomb in wet hair.
- Smooth hair with a round brush and blow-dryer.
- Create loose texture with a curling iron.
- Lightly mist hair with water and O&M Frizzy Logic to give hair a natural matte texture
- Leaving pieces out to frame your face, loosely cross hair strands creating a see-saw braid for an undone look, securing at the bottom.