Get The Look: Valentino’s Romantic Beach Waves
Lead Hair Stylist: Redken Creative Consultant Guido
The Scoop: Evoking the idea of a carefree girl being in the sun for the first time, Guido created a soft beach look for Valentino’s Spring/Summer 2015 show in Paris, creating movement and textured waves for a light, sun-kissed style that captured the romance of the Italian coast.
How To DIY Valentino’s Embellished, Romantic Waves
- Apply Redken Pillow Proof Blow Dry Express Primer to damp hair, layering with Redken Fashion Waves 07 Sea Salt Spray.
- Create a center part and blow-dry hair with hands, twisting hair section by section to create movement.
- Curl hair section by section using a 1-inch curling iron.
- Loosen the curls with fingers and spray hair once again with Redken Fashion Waves 07 Sea Salt Spray, layering with Redken Wind Blown 05 Dry Finishing Spray to provide added texture.
- Apply gold headband to back of head, taking hair and wrapping around the gold headband in-between the shell adornments to hide the band. Secure with hair pins.