Backstage Beauty Report: How To DIY The Wrapped Ponytail As Seen At Suno
Lead Hair Stylist: Odile Gilbert for Kérastase Paris
The Scoop: This look was all about creating a graphic, yet chic style. By crisscrossing the beautiful, velvet satin ribbon, it helped bring an element of texture to the ponytail.
How To DIY A Wrapped Ponytail As Seen At Suno
- On clean, damp hair, apply Kérastase Paris L’Incroyable Blowdry Heat Lotion over the hair and Crème de la Crème to just the ends.
- Next, part the hair down the middle and roughly blow-dry.
- After dry, apply Powder Bluff at the roots (for greasy roots) or V.I.P (for extra volume).
- Then, pull hair back into a low ponytail and secure with an elastic.
- Gently loosen hair around the nape of the neck to give a lived in, natural look.
- Spray hair all over with Laque Dentelle.
- Next, take ribbon and wrap the ponytail, crisscrossing the ribbon down the hair. Tie the ribbon once 3/4 of the way down the ponytail.
- Finish the wrapped ponytail by spraying Laque Dentelle all over for a flexible, versatile hold.