Great brows can help add definition – and sometimes drama – to any face.
Just ask Brooke Shields.
Whether your brows are naturally bold or barely there, if you want to shape up your arches fast, European Wax Center is sharing some helpful eyebrow tips to get you beautifully browed:
1. Went for a bold brown (a European Wax Center favorite) and hate it? Next time, ask for a slightly lower arch to soften the look.
2. A full brow just not in your genetically dealt cards? Fret not! A thinner brow with a higher arch can accentuate strong and powerful eyes in much the same way!
3. It’s important to remember that the shape of your brow should flatter your face. To soften a square face, simply round the arch for a flattering look. Alternatively, an angled high arch can bring definition to a rounder face.
4. A lighter more manicured eyebrow can give your face the fresh look you’ve been longing for. Bring the end to a graceful point, this adds femininity and is a characteristic of a manicured brow.
5. Finally, regardless of whether you have a bold brow or skinny brow, high arch or low arch, always make your brows the focal point of your face by using a brow powder to define your perfect shape. Have light hair, fill them in with bronzer for a more natural finish.