Get The Look: Pretty + Pink Makeup As Seen At Honor
Lead Makeup Artist: Romy Soleimani for Beauty.com using Kevyn Aucoin Cosmetics
The Scoop: Inspired by a classic Catherine Deneuve look (with an updated 70s touch to the hair), a lush forest with hints of wildness, and femininity, the makeup at Honor’s Fall/Winter 2015 show at New York Fashion Week was graceful, girly, and whimsical.
How To DIY The Pretty + Pink Whimsical Makeup As Seen At Honor
- For a dewy complexion, prime the skin with Kevyn Aucoin The Primed Skin Developer.
- Apply Kevyn Aucoin The Sensual Skin Enhancer on the face, as needed.
- Dab the Kevyn Aucoin The Loose Shinner Shadow in Citrine on the eyelids and apply a little Vaseline to the lids for a glowy, glossy finish.
- For a doe-eyed look, apply a layer of the Kevyn Aucoin Curling Mascara.
- Sculpt a bushy brow and apply brow gel for definition.
- Prep the lips by generously applying bliss fabulips sugar lip scrub and then using the bliss ‘pout’-o-matic to massage and exfoliate the lips before applying color.
- Blend Kevyn Aucoin The Creamy Glow Duo in Pravella/Janelle, Kevyn Aucoin The Pure Powder Glow in Shadore (coming soon to Beauty.com) and Kevyn Aucoin The Eye Shadow Single in Light Bone to achieve the desired color and texture and apply to the lips.
- Apply the Kevyn Aucoin The Creamy Glow Duo in Pravella/Janelle to the cheeks and dab a little Vaseline as well for a dewy finish.