15 Makeup Hacks For Glowing Skin
A great skin care routine can definitely lead to glistening skin, but let’s be honest: we all don’t have access to 20 step product regimens, or happen to have a life-saving facialist on speed dial.
So, when you feel like your exfoliating cleanser can only do so much, it never hurts to fake a gorgeous glow with the help of some great makeup. A fantastic highlighting product can definitely give your complexion the oomph it’s been lacking, so feel free to shop any of these 15 glow-inducing products we can’t stop raving about.
If You’re Looking For A Glow Palette…
It’s hard not to notice the booming popularity of glow palettes. Not only do these products allow you to customize your own highlighted glow, but they are perfect for those seeking a photo-ready matte finish. OK, so these products do tend to be on the pricey side, but we’d like to think of them more as an investment kind of product you can use again and again.
- IT CosmeticsYour Je Ne Sais Quoi Complexion Perfection Face Palette ($42): Filled with four gorgeous shades, this romantic palette utilizes special Perfect Lighting™ Technology to enhance and brighten your cheeks for glowing skin.
- Lune + Aster Glow & Contour Bronzing Palette ($46): If you are a sucker for contouring, this bronzing and highlighting duo helps sculpt and define your cheekbones, naturally.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit-That Glow ($40): Offering metallic, pearlescent, and reflective finishes, easily build up your shine with each of these four radiant shades.
If You Prefer Powder Products…
If highlighting isn’t your biggest makeup priority, single powder shades still allow you to get that come-hither shine. Plus, these kind of goodies are usually a lot gentler on your wallet.
- Pixi Beauty All Over Magic ($12): This peachy blush-highlighter duo treats your complexion to a touch of warm radiance.
- e.l.f. Baked Highlighter ($4): Jam-packed with nourishing Vitamin E and jojoba extracts, this illuminating powder can be used on dry and wet skin.
- TooFaced Candlelight Glow Highlighting Powder Duo ($30): This compact highlighting powder duo allows you to accentuate both your cheek and brow bones for glowing skin in minutes!
If You Love A Creamy Highlighter…
Creamy highlighting products guarantee a more intense highlight, so wear these products on light makeup days when you want your skin to be the key emphasis of your look.
- Peek Beauty Filter Feature Luminizing Face Balm ($22): This multipurpose face balm gives your face a translucent shine that doesn’t look overdone.
- KEVYN AUCOIN The Creamy Glow ($28): Perfect for those seeking sheer coverage, this duo compact creates that fresh-faced, glowing skin look fast.
- Chosungah 22 24H Raybeam Highlighter ($28): This long-wear highlighter gives cheeks a boost of pearl pink color. Dab it on your eyelids for a sheen too!
Or, pamper yourself with the unrivaled selection of creamy highlighters from Cult Beauty that will help you achieve the ideal beauty regimen at discounted prices.
If You Love Liquid Illuminators…
Like creamy products, liquid illuminators make your skin look like you get a ton of sleep. But it’s important to apply them on with caution, as a little bit always goes a long way.
- NARS Illuminator ($30): This light-reflecting illuminator can be worn with, or without makeup for a truly dazzling finish.
- NYX Born to Glow Liquid Illuminator ($7.49): Apply on this lightweight product whenever your skin lacks a healthy glow.
- Benefit Cosmetics Shy Beam Matte Highlighter ($26): Thanks to a fine-tip wand, you can easily brush on the right amount of product onto your face without any embarrassing mishaps.
- Circa Beauty Magic Hour Illuminating Glow ($12): Available in both warm and cool shades, this translucent highlighter allows you to get that sexy, dewy look in no time.
If You Have To Have Highlighting Sticks…
Perfect for strobing, or for those who prefer a more controlled highlight, highlighting sticks are great for accentuating specific features on your face.
- Maybelline Master Strobing Stick Illuminating Highlighter ($9.99): Great for contouring pros, this portable highlighter stick allows you to strobe or highlight with ease.
- MILK MAKEUP Highlighter ($24): This highlighting must-have gives face a brightening boost, while hydrating dry and dehydrated skin with peach nectar, avocado, and mango butters.
Recommended For You…