Get The Look: Margot Robbie’s Makeup At The 2015 Oscars
Margot Robbie stunned on the red carpet of the 2015 Academy Awards.
Donned in a breathtaking Saint Laurent gown and a killer orange-red lip, the Australian actress and presenter firmly solidified her status on our Best In Beauty list of the night.
As her makeup artist, Tyron Macchausen, said, “We were inspired by old Hollywood glamour and wanted to make a statement…It’s the Oscars after all.”
Naturally, we couldn’t wait to get the scoop on how we could DIY Margot Robbie’s spectacular Oscars makeup. Here, Tyron breaks it down for us…
How To DIY Margot Robbie’s PERFECT Oscars Makeup
- Prep the skin with Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer to ensure a flawless makeup application.
- Then apply Hourglass Veil Fluid Makeup (Margot Robbie wore Honey & Beige) on your skin and Hourglass Hidden Corrective Concealer under your eyes (Margot Robbie wore Sand).
- Lightly contour with Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Radiant Light before applying Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Luminous Light as a highlight on the cheekbones.
- Use a combination of Hourglass Arch Brow Sculpting Pencil in Blonde and Soft Brunette to add dimension to your brows.
- Skip the eyeshadow, keeping eyelids bare.
- Apply Hourglass 1.5 mm Mechanical Gel Eyeliner to the inside of the lash line.
- Apply several coats of Hourglass Film Noir Mascara to the top lashes.
- Line your lips with Hourglass Panoramic Long Wear Lip Pencil in Raven before applying Hourglass Opaque Rouge Liquid Lipstick in Raven, for a pop of matte orange-red, just like Margot Robbie!