The New York Fashion Week Fall/Winter 2015 Backstage Beauty Report: Ethereal Makeup, On A Budget
Lead Hair Stylist: Grace Lee for Maybelline
The Scoop: The inspiration for Brock’s collection is luxurious femininity with an intimate feel. the fresh makeup complemented the collection perfectly, with an emphasis on highlighting meant to give skin a wind-blown, ethereal glow.
How To DIY Brock’s Ethereal Makeup
- To minimize imperfections and give skin a subtle glow, apply Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer where needed.
- Comb Eye Studio Brow Drama through the brows for subtle definition.
- Use Eye Studio Color Tattoo 24 Hour Cream-Gel Shadow in Barely Branded and Face Studio Master Prime in Blur + Illuminate to highlight to corner of the eyes, cheekbones, cupids bow and the top of the nose.
- Give cheeks a sheer, feminine glow (to mirror the expensive look and feel of the collection) with Face Studio Master Glaze in Pink Fever.
- Layer Baby Lips Lip Balm in Quenched and Color Sensational Color Elixer in Petal Plush to keep the lips very natural with a hint of texture.