DIY Pop Art Perfection Makeup
Designer: Trina Turk
Lead Stylist: Sarah Lucero, Stila’s Global Director of Creative Artistry
The Scoop: Stila debuted the fun pop art eye makeup and berry lips look on the Trina Turk runways for the Spring/Summer 2015 Fashion Week shows. As Sarah Lucero notes, “Trina’s collection was inspired by the iconic LA Flower Mart… choosing makeup in a bouquet of colors, the hues [which] are like the petals of a flower.” With turquoise eye liner and violet lips, look works for all skin tones.
How To DIY Pop Art Perfection Eyes & Berry Lips
- Apply a layer of Stay all Day 10-in-1 hd Illuminating Beauty Balm (with SPF 30!) to your entire face to even your skintone.
- Apply Convertible Color Cream Blush to the indent between your cheekbone and jawbone to enhance the shadow, for some light cheek contouring. Be sure to blend it!
- Apply a thin line of Stila Stay all Day Waterproof Smudge Stick in Turquoise to the upper eyelid. Use a q-tip to clean up any mistakes, if needed.
- Apply one layer of Mile High Lashes Mascara to upper and lower lids.
- Finish the look off with a swipe of Color Balm Lipstick in matte Gemma (a pink-violet) shade.
- If needed, use the Stay All Day Waterproof Brow Color to fill in sparse brows.