Estee Lauder Helps Us Defeat Breast Cancer
It’s October 1st, which means it’s the beginning of Breast Cancer Awareness month.
Before we get wrapped up in pink-washed, well, everything, which, don’t get us wrong, is phenomenal for both awareness and fundraising (Estee Lauder alone has donated close to $46 million to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation since 1994!), we thought it best to kick off Breast Cancer Awareness month with these tangible health tips from our friends at Estee Lauder, ya know, to keep our boobies healthy, pretty, and perky for years and years to come!
8 Ways To Defeat Breast Cancer
- Examine your breasts regularly and report any changes to your physician.
- See your doctor regularly for breast exams in your 20s and 30s.
- Get annual mammograms at 40, or earlier if you are high-risk.
- Eat fiber and antioxidant-rich fruits and vegetables.
- Maintain a healthy weight for you.
- Limit your alcohol intake.
- Do not smoke, and quit if you do.
- Get at least 45 minutes of physical activity daily.