Estee Lauder Helps Us Lower Our Breast Cancer Risk
Before we get wrapped up in pink-washed, well, everything, in the fight to defeat breast cancer, which, don’t get us wrong, is phenomenal for both awareness and fundraising (Estee Lauder alone has donated close to $46 million to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation since 1994!), we thought it best to put the spotlight on these tangible health tips from our friends at Estee Lauder, ya know, to keep our boobies healthy, pretty, and perky for years and years to come!
You can buy all the pink things you want later!
8 Ways To Lower Your Risk Of Breast Cancer
- Examine your breasts regularly and report any changes to your physician.
- See your doctor regularly for breast exams in your 20s and 30s.
- Get annual mammograms at 40, or earlier if you are high-risk.
- Eat fiber and antioxidant-rich fruits and vegetables.
- Maintain a healthy weight for you.
- Limit your alcohol intake.
- Do not smoke, and quit if you do.
- Get at least 45 minutes of physical activity daily.