7 Essential Time Management Tips + A Video!
By Amita Patel
Find yourself struggling to get to everything you NEED to get done, so you have time to do everything you WANT to do?
You’re neither alone nor destined to a lifetime of struggling against the clock.
Instead, I’ve got you covered so you can prioritize what matters most and find time for what sets your soul on fire (without skipping sleep or going crazy!).
The key: the first video in my Take Back Your Time training series.
Why am I so excited to share this with you?
- It’s the MOST requested time management topic I get from readers, clients, friends, and family.
- It’s incredibly important and will save you thousands of hours, mistakes, and dollars each year. (Yes, I said thousands!)
- It’s THE key to making sure you get the right things done in the right order.
So what’s it all about? It’s about how to prioritize what matters most (effectively, efficiently, and guilt-free!)
But before you assume that I’m going to make you choose between you, your family, or you job, slow down. Prioritizing isn’t about committing to some crazy strict goal or locking yourself in your office for the rest of your life. (That sounds awful!)
It’s about figuring out your goals for THIS month and using this step-by-step system to ensure that it gets done alongside the other things you want to do and need to do.
In The 7 Steps To Prioritize What Matters Most, I outline the steps that will help you:
- Set achievable goals (To set yourself up for success!)
- Create a to-do list that’s motivating (and not overwhelming)
- Prioritize the big-ticket actions and goals
- Use nifty mind tricks to make sure you actually take action
The best part- I share the exact tool I use every morning to make sure I get the right things done, in the right order.
Bonus: There’s a downloadable worksheet below the video to help you ACTUALLY INCORPORATE this training into your life. After all, what good is learning about prioritizing if you don’t have a tool to help you do it in real life, right?
So enough talking about the video, it’s time to watch it.
Click here to check it out.
See you inside!
Looking for the shortcut version? (You wouldn’t need to if you watched the video and realized how much more time you have than you even realize!)
Here’s a quick cheat-sheet to help you get started (or to just take to your planner, calendar, or fridge for a quick reminder):
- Compile a master to-do list.
- Break tasks down into actionable items.
- Set 2-3 priorities for the month.
- Enter your goals and tasks into the worksheet.
- Prioritize tasks by importance and urgency.
- Create a due date and block out time to complete each task in your calendar.
- Choose 3 actions to complete each day.
P.S. There are 2 more videos coming too, so click here to stay in the know!