Usher In The Long Weekend With A Modern 4th of July Manicure
Aptly named ‘3-Day Weekend,’ Essie’s modern 4th of July nail art is everything your nails crave for summer’s beach days, BBQs, and more.
Featuring the usual red, white, and blue as well as a pale blue and peach, this modern take on the usual kitschy holiday nail art is just themed enough to show your patriotism, but chic enough to pull off all summer long.
How To DIY Modern 4th of July Nail Art
- Start by applying first base base coat.
- Apply two coats of coconut cove to each nail.
- Apply butler please in a narrow, straight line on the right side of your nail.
- Apply a thin line of tart deco diagonally on the left side of the nail, slightly overlapping butler please.
- Add another thin diagonal line using fishnet stockings next to tart deco, leaving a bit of coconut cove showing at the very top.
- Using bikini so teeny, create a French tip at the top of the nail, overlapping all of the colors.
- Finish with essie gel.setter top coat.
Recommended For You…