The New York Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2016 Backstage Beauty Report: Veronica Beard’s Bold Tipped Nail Art
Designer: Veronica Beard
Manicurist: Glamsquad for essie
The Scoop: Veronica Beard took inspiration from Miami Beach in the 1970’s for the Spring/Summer 2016 collection. To pair with the “baked out” color palette, Glamsquad for essie created a statement half moon nail look by using clambake, a creamy red-orange, on the tip of the nail.
How To DIY Veronica Beard’s Bold Tipped Nail Art
- Apply first base base coat to clean, filed nails.
- Next, apply two coats of all eyes on nudes and let dry.
- To create the half moon arch, apply clambake to the tip of the nail.
- Then, apply good to go top coat.
- Finish with quick-e quick drying drops.