How To DIY A Heart French Manicure
Meghan Trainor hit the red carpet at the 57th Annual Grammy Awards donning a red hot, red heart French manicure.
Celebrity Manicurist Kimmie Kyees created Meghan Trainor’s red heart French manicure (perfect for Valentine’s Day!) using Red Carpet Manicure Candid Moments Gel Polish as the base and Red Carpet Manicure’s Ruby Gel Polish (which features real genuine crushed rubies!) to create the red heart tips, but here’s how to DIY the look with regular polish.
How To DIY Meghan Trainor’s Heart French Manicure
- Prep the nails by filing, gently buffing, and shaping into a point
- Apply Red Carpet Manicure Clingy Base Coat and let dry
- Apply a coat of Red Carpet Manicure Nervous with Anticipation and let dry; repeat for a second coat
- Using a nail art striper brush, place a small dot of Red Carpet Manicure Glitz & Glamorous at the center of the heart
- Now play connect the dots! Using a nail art striper brush, pull the color up to an even arch on both sides. Then color inside the lines using Red Carpet Manicure Glitz & Glamorous and let dry
- Apply Red Carpet Manicure Shine On Coat and let dry