The New York Fashion Week Fall/Winter 2015 Backstage Beauty Report: The Gilded Manicure, Perfect For Holiday
Designer: Nanette Lepore
Lead Manicurist: Michelle Saunders for essie
The Scoop: To pair with the “posh rebel girls club” vibe of Nanette Lepore’s Fall/Winter 2015 collection, Michelle Saunders for essie created a customized “rock at the top” nail look by layering glitter in between two metallic hues. The burnished color perfectly matched the models’ metallic gold shoes.
How To DIY A Gilded Manicure
- Apply ridge filling base coat to clean, filed nails.
- Once dry, apply one coat of for the twill of it.
- Next, apply one coat of rock at the top.
- Then, apply one coat of shifting power.
- Finish with good to go top coat.