DIY Mod Nail Art
Feeling mod? Or just want to Throwback Thursday your nail art, circa 1967?
Get your manicure on board with this modern art inspired nail art look from Jin Soon Choi, Founder of the JINsoon nail lacquer line and Jin Soon Spas in NYC, using colors from her recent collaboration with goop!
How To DIY Mod Nail Art
- Apply a base coat like JINsoon Power Coat
- Draw a circle using JINsoon Vanity (from Goop Classics 2 set) starting from the base of the nail and ending it at a little below the center mark
- Draw a half circle at the tip of the nail using JINsoon Audacity (from Goop Classics 2 set) starting from the tip of the nail and end it before the center point
- Fill in the space between two circles with JINsoon Demure (from Goop Classics 1 set).
- Apply a high gloss topcoat like JINsoon Top Gloss