Backstage Beauty Report: Rusty Gradient Nail Art
Designer: Tanya Taylor
Lead Hair Stylist: Morgan Taylor Lacquer lead artist Danielle Candido
The Scoop: Femininity finds structure at Tanya Taylor where the women is elegant and beautiful with a wandering, active mind. Morgan Taylor Lacquer lead artist Danielle Candido created a rusty gradient nail art manicure to capture the boundary-less mood of the collection using a rust-colored base fading into a black tip.
How To DIY A Rusty Gradient Nail Art
- Prep nails and apply Stick With It Base Coat.
- Apply 1 coat of From Paris With Love.
- Top with 2 coats of Orange You Glad.
- Use a makeup sponge to apply a mixture of Little Black Dress and From Paris With Love to the tips of the nails, creating a natural fade.
- Finish the rusty gradient nail art with Need For Speed Top Coat for a subtle luster.
Recommended For You…