The Cutest V-Day Nail Art Spotted At Rachel Antonoff’s F/W 2016 Collection at New York Fashion Week
Designer: Rachel Antonoff
Lead Manicurist: MISS POP for KISS Products, Inc
The Scoop: For the Rachel Antonoff Fall/Winter 2016 collection, Antonoff was inspired by secretaries and working women throughout time. She referenced characters from iconic films such as The Apartment, Baby Boom, Working Girl, and How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying. MISS POP for KISS Products, Inc. used Antonoff’s playful prints as inspiration, creating five unique looks. Our favorite: the “lipstick tester” nail art, which we’re pretty sure is the cutest (but not juvenile) v-day nail art ever!
How To DIY “Lipstick Tester” V-Day Nail Art
- For easier nail art-ing, they used imPRESS Manicure Oval in Lighten Up and, after finding the right sizes to fit your nails, placed them onto double stick tape to allow for easy designing. If you prefer to skip the faux-fingers, prep nails with base coat and 2 coats of your favorite nude nail polish.
- On a plastic dish or piece of foil, pour out KISS Gel Strong Polish in Vampire.
- Using the KISS Salon Secrets Nail Art Tool Kit thin brush, stagger three short strokes side by side onto the nail to form a cluster, repeat on each nail.
- Repeat the last two steps with these polish shades too: Bloody Lips and Dorothy.
- Allow a few minutes for nail art look to set, then seal with a topcoat.
- If in Step 1 you used imPRESS stick on nails, when polish is dry, apply imPRESS to natural nails.