Backstage Beauty Report: DIY Glitter Gold Nail Art
Lead Manicurist: Julie Kandalec for essie
The Scoop: Julie Kandalec for essie created a negative matte “gold nugget” nail look to complement Delpozo’s vibrant Fall/Winter 2015 collection. The subtle glitter stripe stood out on the runway against the neutral matte polish.
How To DIY Gold Glitter Nail Art
- Apply ridge filling base coat to clean, filed nails.
- Next, apply one coat of matte about you to all nails.
- Then, dip a striping brush in good as gold and draw a straight line down the center of the nail.
- Using rock at the top, dot specs of glitter over good as gold.
- Finish by dotting second shine around over the gold nail art only; this will make the gold nail art appear extra shiny.