DIY This Heart Nail Art – For Valentine’s Day… Or Not!
With a celebrity list that reads like a who’s who in Hollywood (think: Lady Gaga, Olivia Wilde, Kerry Washington, Scarlett Johansson, Drew Barrymore, Julianne Moore, Anne Hathaway, Taylor Swift, Gwyneth Paltrow, Naomi Watts, Michelle Williams, Emma Stone and numerous others!), Jin Soon Choi is a woman to watch when it comes to manicure trends.
To take your talons to loveable lengths this v-day, try this DIY heart nail art created.
How To DIY Heart Nail Art
1. File and shape your nails in a natural square or roundish shape.
2. Apply a base coat like JINsoon Power Coat.
3. Apply a pink shade on the entire nail bed. (Here, Jin Soon gives you a sneak peek of Dolly Pink from her SS14 collection. But, while you’re waiting, try JINsoon Muse, a pale pink.)
4. Apply JINsoon Coral Peony on one side of the nail, covering about 3/4’s of the nail bed and ending in a subtle curve to create half of the heart shape. Then repeat on the other side, taking special care to intersect the two sides at the center of the nail.
5. Apply JINsoon Coquette on one side of the nail covering about half of the nail bed and ending in the same subtle curve as you did when applying the Coral Peony. Repeat on the other side, again taking special care to intersect the two sides at the center of the nail.
6. Finish with a high-shine top coat like JINsoon Top Gloss.