Reboot Your Skin
Sometimes a simple facial wash won’t be enough to get rid of the deep-seated dirt and impurities beneath your skin. To give your complexion a much-needed boost, turn to a facial mask to deep cleanse your pores and give your face instant refreshment.
For facial masks that both recharge and rehydrate your skin, these 5 rescue masks will be sure to be on top of your beauty emergency checklist.
1. Freeman Feeling Beautiful Rose Brightening Facial Paper Mask ($11.95 for 6)
Rich with rose extract and skin-loving Vitamin C, make this affordable rose mask your one-stop-shop for a brighter and tighter complexion.
2. Sampar So Much To Dew Midnight Mask ($53.92)
Luxury lovers rejoice with this overnight mask filled with a smart hydrating complex to help firm and hydrate skin. With continued use, say hello to plumper, more youthful skin.
3. MyChelle Incredible Pumpkin Peel ($28)
Detoxify your skin with this natural pumpkin goodie which leaves your skin soft and oh-so-smooth.
4. Shea Terra Organics Moroccan Lava & Camel’s Milk Softening Nomad’s Secret Facial Masque ($28)
Combining camel’s milk with Moroccan lava clay, pop this relaxing mask onto your face after a long and stressful day at the office.
5. Manuka Doctor Apinourish Rejuvenating Face Mask ($85)
For a real deep cleanse, trust this Manuka Doctor mask to replenish and uplift your skin with purified bee venom and manuka honey.