We all know the important of applying eye cream – and we spend loads of time considering which one to buy! – but do you really know how to apply your eye cream?
We asked SESHA Skin Care’s National Educator and licensed esthetician, Victoria Piotrowski, to share her tips on how to apply eye cream in order to maximize results, no matter which eye cream you choose!
How To Apply Eye Cream
1. Wash face with a gentle cleanser.
2. Tone with a natural toner to balance the skins PH.
3. Apply any desired serums to the face, neck and décolleté, allowing them to completely absorb.
4. Using your ring finger, apply small dots of your eye cream around the eye, above the eye up to the brow bone area and under the eye before gently tapping the cream in to stimulate circulation. Try not to pull or stretch the delicate skin around the eye. Tap until you feel it absorb. Pay special attention to problem areas when tapping cream in.
5. Finish with a moisturizer and/or SPF during the day for protection.